Welcome to the Grant programs of The Rotary Foundation…these web pages guide you through the various aspects of the Grants and is the site to learn, begin your Grant Certification and apply for grants funded by “our” Rotary Foundation.
The Rotary Foundation's (TRF) Grants programs continue the Foundation’s mission "to do good in the world" as stated by its founding RI President Arch Klumpf in 1917. The goals of the New Grants program are to...
- Simplify Foundation programs and processes consistent with the mission
- Focus Rotarian service efforts where they will have the greatest impact by addressing major world needs that are relevant to Rotarian
- Offer program options to help achieve both global and local goals
- Increase the sense of ownership at the district and club levels by transferring more decisions to the districts
- Gain greater understanding of The Rotary Foundation’s work and enhance Rotary’s public image
- Reduce administration costs to make more funds available for "doing good in the world".
Under the Grant model, the Rotary Foundation provides three types of grants:
- District Grants.
- Global Grants..... Global Grant Proposal Form (Word)
- Packaged Grants
The webpages ( navigation links, above left) in this section of the D-7430 website will fully explain the Grants and provide the resources for you to “Do Good In the Word”…
For more information see about the Grants at the Rotary website….Click Here